Tuesday 14 August 2012

Goings On

I haven't written in a long time! So much has been going on. We have finally moved to Vermont and have an amazing place here. Once we are all sorted out I'll be posting pictures! This summer has been alittle slow on etsy and ebay. It's always like that every summer. With the approaching holidays, that will change! Halloween being the first coming...I must say that I am excited as usual! Everyone on the Halloween24/7 team is ramping up and it's looking great! We'll have a 24 hour bnr starting Friday at 10, and sweet Kelly is opening for us!!! I myself has a great deal of new items and new antique items to share! This little book seems so steampunk and is full of weird medical advice. And a lovely set of Bronte Sisters books in Victorian Binding: And of course some new Halloween fun stuff! I'm looking forward to seeing everyone Friday! I am also now on ARTFIRE with my new shop: Vampire Couture!! Please try to stop in. I am also now a wholesaler for Scrapbooking supplies for SEVERAL hot companies including Carta Bella! Watch my etsy shop for supplies!! Love you guys!

2 comments:

  1. Well for some reason my links aren't showing so I'll try to figure it all out. Sorry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you posting again. Can't wait to see the pics. :-)

    ReplyDelete